- Do not assume you're volunteering for an event unless you get a confirmation/reminder email
- Emails will be sent out the day before the event
- Check your email before the event as there may be changes
- If you have any questions once at the event, text/call/facebook message the officer in charge
- Contact information of all officers is on the officer page
- Need 60 points per semester to be considered active
- Attending a meeting: +2 points
- 1 hour of volunteer work: +10 points
- Attending a monthly DCM (division council meeting): +5 points
- Not showing up for an event you signed up for: -10 points
- Backing out of the event a day or 2 days before: -3 points
- Backing out of an event 3 or more days before: no change in points
Backing out of events
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org 3 or more days before the event to back out without losing points.
- If you notice any volunteer hour discrepancies on the hours form, email email@example.com as soon as possible to resolve the issue.
- To receive a Key Club stole to wear at graduation, you need to be an active member for at least 6 semesters